Here's why I think software is so amazing:
- You can scale incredibly fast with very minimal resources.
- The barrier to entry is low.
- You never run out of stock, which means infinite inventory.
- There are no physical limitations, which means; no manufacturing, no warehousing, no shipping, and no returns.
- There's no sales tax.
- You make 100% of the revenue on each sale, instead of paying a wholesaler 50-80% and leaving you with the scraps.
- Even if you know absolutely nothing about programming, code, or databases, you can create a software business.
- Instead of trading time for money, you're able to leverage your time once and make money over and over again, which gives you...
- Recurring billing.
Software is pretty much like selling air...